Ruby developers in a C# developers body. (actually I'm looking at scala at the moment with some interest)
I want to use the simplest tools to achieve the goals of the customer. For now I find ruby is helping me do that.
I've been an agile coach since around 2000.
Top network posts
- 771 What is the difference between POST and PUT in HTTP?
- 481 How to unit test abstract classes: extend with stubs?
- 305 How to swap keys and values in a hash
- 50 Why are IOC containers unnecessary with dynamic languages
- 20 Share Models between 2 Rails API's (Separate Applications)
- 19 Subtract n hours from a DateTime in Ruby
- 14 Indentation sensitive parser using Parslet in Ruby?
- View more network posts →