I'm a computer technician for a great Gold Coast MSP, with a focus on finding solutions to interesting problems. I'm also a C# developer, occasionally at work but mostly in my free time. I love finding solutions to interesting problems and have developed a reasonably degree of expertise in things like LINQ, databases (SQL geeks of the world JOIN!) and obscure data structures.
My first real programming was done in 6502 assembly code, hand-assembled and entered as data statements. Glad those days are well behind me. Since then I've written programs of various complexities in 6 different assembly codes and over 20 different high-level languages. Love the C# language, but if pressed I can still manage in various others.
Love hanging out on SO, even if I do get a little disappointed at some of the questions and answers. Everyone knows how
IEnumerable works internally, right? What do you mean you haven't read the source???
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
Member for 6 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 26 '17 at 2:19
- Stack Overflow 12.3k 12.3k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.5k 1.5k 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Code Review 735 735 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 418 418 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 243 243 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 38 Aftermath of a Midas-weapon war - what to do with all that gold?
- 28 How do I create a seekbar in C#\NAudio Music Player?
- 27 How to solve limitations of SignalR in scaleout for backplane
- 27 Can iptables allow DNS queries only for a certain domain name?
- 24 naudio record sound from microphone then save
- 17 What do I do about a game-breaking ruling on how summoning works?
- 16 What impact would a dragon the size of Asia have on the environment?
- View more network posts →