Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Dec 30 '15 at 15:51
- Stack Overflow 40k 40k 33 gold badges3434 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 26.7k 26.7k 11 gold badge3333 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Code Review 5.2k 5.2k 1616 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 161 161 11 bronze badge
- Server Fault 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 73 How do you detect dependency problems with unit tests when you use mock objects?
- 71 How exactly should unit tests be written without mocking extensively?
- 50 How to describe an architectural shift that intentionally breaks REST standards?
- 50 Why is chaining setters unconventional?
- 47 Rest API and DDD
- 42 Should one test the values of an enum using unit tests?
- 39 In DDD, is validation application logic, or domain logic?
- View more network posts →