Coder at large. Freelance, remote, whatever - let me know how I can help.
Worked on many technologies starting in 1980 - from LM555 to 6502/8080/MVS370 assembly to C/C++ to Java to Erlang, Scala, and Go. I started doing Scala in 2016, and hope to try a few more cool things, maybe Clojure, who knows?
Thoughts on agile software development in one picture: http://moneybender.com/process.html
"It's better to miss out on a good deal than get in on a bad deal." --Don, Sr. (RIP 2/24/2018)
"Slow is smooth; smooth is fast."
"Take your time in a hurry." -- Doc Holliday or Wyatt Earp
- Stack Overflow 13.1k 13.1k 99 gold badges5353 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Skeptics 387 387 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 257 257 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 107 Understand cassandra replication factor versus consistency level
- 73 Find out what JVM Eclipse is running on
- 67 fatal: Unable to create temporary file '/home/username/git/myrepo.git/./objects/pack/tmp_pack_XXXXXX': Permission denied
- 58 Eclipse and curly braces
- 46 What is LDAP used for?
- 36 Writing long and double is not atomic in Java?
- 33 How dangerous is a band of coyotes to a lone, unarmed human?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 30 '15