Top network posts
- 48 Is it okay to make coding style changes on an open source project that doesn't follow best practices?
- 37 When writing object-oriented code, should I always be following a design pattern?
- 36 Is premature optimization really the root of all evil?
- 27 Why didn't Gandalf know what the Palantir was?
- 23 Does functional programming ignore the benefits gained from the "On the Criteria To Be Used in Decomposing Systems into Modules" (data hiding)?
- 21 Do Design Patterns Stifle Creativity
- 18 When does "proper" programming no longer matter?
- View more network posts →
10 How is Code Review doing right now? Nov 18 '13