I fucking love computer programming . . .
Well, hello there :)
Just love reading questions here at StackOverflow but not answering them 'cause I'm not that good enough to explain things. Still learning and hopefully I could make a decent answer here someday.
Some college projects I made: https://mr5projectzz.carbonmade.com/
You can find me in the C# chat room since I frequently hangout there :)
Member for 5 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 14 '16 at 5:05
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Code Review 173 173 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Area 51 159 159 22 bronze badges
- Super User 147 147 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 112 112 11 gold badge11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 55 Difference between passing array, fixed-sized array and base address of array as a function parameter
- 44 How to remove unused using namespaces
- 16 What is the best way to tell if a character is a letter or number in Java without using regexes?
- 11 KIF output: AX Exchange error: Error Domain=Accessibility Code=0 "Remote service does not respond to _accessibilityMachPort"
- 10 Range-based loop for std::queue
- 6 Iteration to recursive function
- 5 Define a templated T as pointer
- View more network posts →