Various badge milestones:
- 1st to receive the gold C++20 badge
- 1st to receive the gold C++17 badge
- 2nd to receive the gold language-lawyer badge
- 2nd to receive the gold C++14 badge
- 4th to receive the silver C++14 badge
- 8th to receive the gold templates badge
- 11th to receive the bronze C++14 badge
- 29th to receive the gold C++11 badge
- 31st to receive the silver templates badge
- 256th to receive the gold C++ badge, or 0x0100th if you prefer
- Stack Overflow 230.9k 230.9k 2525 gold badges441441 silver badges754754 bronze badges
- Code Review 18.1k 18.1k 11 gold badge3434 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.2k 2.2k 99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.3k 1.3k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 460 460 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 310 Can the use of C++11's 'auto' improve performance?
- 257 What is the purpose of std::launder?
- 206 Compact way of writing (a + b == c or a + c == b or b + c == a)
- 163 Why do we require requires requires?
- 88 When is a private constructor not a private constructor?
- 81 What makes this usage of pointers unpredictable?
- 78 Getting a dangling pointer by returning a pointer from a local C-style array
- View more network posts →