Various badge milestones:
- 1st to receive the gold C++17 badge
- 2nd to receive the gold language-lawyer badge
- 2nd to receive the gold C++14 badge
- 4th to receive the silver C++14 badge
- 8th to receive the gold templates badge
- 11th to receive the bronze C++14 badge
- 29th to receive the gold C++11 badge
- 31st to receive the silver templates badge
- 256th to receive the gold C++ badge, or 0x0100th if you prefer
Top network posts
- 296 Can the use of C++11's 'auto' improve performance?
- 204 Compact way of writing (a + b == c or a + c == b or b + c == a)
- 201 What is the purpose of std::launder?
- 153 Why do we require requires requires?
- 84 When is a private constructor not a private constructor?
- 81 What makes this usage of pointers unpredictable?
- 77 Getting a dangling pointer by returning a pointer from a local C-style array
- View more network posts →
Top tags (14)
16 One Question Per Question Dec 7 '15
12 Editing in missing #includes Sep 14 '15
12 Downvoting trivial answers Oct 13 '15
7 Best of Code Review 2015 - Diplomat category Jan 4 '16
5 Got Hat Trick, but haven't hit the rep cap yet Dec 16 '15
4 Missing edit-tags rollover Nov 30 '15
4 How Broad is “Too Broad”? Dec 8 '15
-1 Discouraging gigantic headers in answers? Dec 23 '15