We are offering an in-person Rust training session in Pittsburgh in May 2020. If you are interested, please let us know!
I enjoy programming in a variety of languages, starting in C, touching on Java, moving to Ruby and most recently Rust. I also dabble in frontend frameworks like React and Redux.
I love helping other people one-on-one and seeing them learn.
To make sure that the software I write is useful and used, I am interested in interpersonal communication, as well as methodologies like Agile.
- Stack Overflow 245.5k 245.5k 3737 gold badges630630 silver badges847847 bronze badges
- Code Review 7.9k 7.9k 1717 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 321 321 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Emacs 247 247 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Ask Different 103 103 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 383 Why does the Rust compiler not optimize code assuming that two mutable references cannot alias?
- 276 How do I concatenate strings?
- 271 Why can't I store a value and a reference to that value in the same struct?
- 250 Why can't I store a value and a reference to that value in the same struct?
- 224 How do I create a global, mutable singleton?
- 217 Why are explicit lifetimes needed in Rust?
- 213 What's the de-facto way of reading and writing files in Rust 1.x?
- View more network posts →