We are offering an in-person Rust training session in Pittsburgh in May 2020. If you are interested, please let us know!
I enjoy programming in a variety of languages, starting in C, touching on Java, moving to Ruby and most recently Rust. I also dabble in frontend frameworks like React and Redux.
I love helping other people one-on-one and seeing them learn.
To make sure that the software I write is useful and used, I am interested in interpersonal communication, as well as methodologies like Agile.
- Stack Overflow 199.9k 199.9k 2828 gold badges470470 silver badges647647 bronze badges
- Code Review 7.6k 7.6k 1414 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 311 311 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Emacs 237 237 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Ask Different 103 103 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 335 Why does the Rust compiler not optimize code assuming that two mutable references cannot alias?
- 215 Why can't I store a value and a reference to that value in the same struct?
- 199 Why can't I store a value and a reference to that value in the same struct?
- 193 Why are explicit lifetimes needed in Rust?
- 181 How do I concatenate strings?
- 165 What's the de-facto way of reading and writing files in Rust 1.x?
- 138 Why is it discouraged to accept a reference to a String (&String), Vec (&Vec), or Box (&Box) as a function argument?
- View more network posts →