I enjoy programming in a variety of languages, starting in C, touching on Java, moving to Ruby and most recently Rust. I also dabble in frontend frameworks like React and Redux.
I love helping other people one-on-one and seeing them learn.
To make sure that the software I write is useful and used, I am interested in interpersonal communication, as well as methodologies like Agile.
- Stack Overflow 277.7k 277.7k 4747 gold badges736736 silver badges973973 bronze badges
- Code Review 8.1k 8.1k 1919 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 321 321 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Emacs 247 247 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 163 163 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 408 Why does the Rust compiler not optimize code assuming that two mutable references cannot alias?
- 367 How do I concatenate strings?
- 324 Why can't I store a value and a reference to that value in the same struct?
- 285 Why can't I store a value and a reference to that value in the same struct?
- 269 How do I create a global, mutable singleton?
- 251 What's the de-facto way of reading and writing files in Rust 1.x?
- 232 Why are explicit lifetimes needed in Rust?
- View more network posts →