I'm an elected moderator on Mi Yodeya and The Workplace, and a pro-tempore mod on Writers.
I joined Stack Exchange so I could commit to the proposal for Mi Yodeya. I ask lots of questions to learn from the many knowledgeable Yodeyans. My answers tend to be to practical "Jewish life" questions.
Professionally, I'm a technical writer who works with (and often helps design) programming interfaces. I'd love to see more tech-writing questions on Writers.SE.
If you are a Jew and considering participating on the Biblical Hermeneutics SE site, I urge you to consider these words from someone who went down that path. They want Jews to help out on their site, but they don't want to rein in the Christian evangelism so we'll feel welcome. That's at best distasteful. Proceed with caution, and ideally consult your rabbi first. (More info on our meta.) See also: Working with idolaters, infidels, and the impious: can interfaith discourse work?
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 115.5k 115.5k 3838 gold badges289289 silver badges557557 bronze badges
- The Workplace♦ 47.8k 47.8k 1919 gold badges122122 silver badges206206 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya♦ 39k 39k 77 gold badges8585 silver badges277277 bronze badges
- Writing♦ 18.4k 18.4k 22 gold badges4646 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 16.3k 16.3k 44 gold badges4848 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 850 We're testing advertisements across the network
- 301 Revisiting the "Hot Network Questions" feature, what are our shared goals for having it?
- 285 We're testing advertisements across the network
- 281 How to politely ask a coworker to “Google it”
- 277 Why would HR think it's inappropriate that I visited a coworker in the hospital?
- 217 Rollout of new network site themes
- 181 Dealing with the unexpected death of an employee
- View more network posts →