- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Code Review 838 838 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 525 525 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 231 231 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Philosophy 218 218 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 11 Comparison between strings
- 9 Should I have a separate XML settings file for my application?
- 8 Gender-neutral alternative to "craftsmanship"?
- 8 Testing WPF Control Without Adding it to a Window
- 8 How should I structure my Unit tests for minimal Asserts?
- 7 reading external configuration file
- 7 Why is it illegal to have a private setter on an explicit getter-only interface implementation?
- View more network posts →