- Stack Overflow 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Physics 587 587 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 407 407 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 287 287 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Code Review 241 241 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 81 What is an undefined reference/unresolved external symbol error and how do I fix it?
- 27 Boost::Python, converting tuple to Python works, vector<tuple> does not
- 27 Is it always a best practice to write a function for anything that needs to repeat twice?
- 27 How much money should I lock up in my savings account?
- 25 Is it possible to create a parachute large enough to stop all velocity?
- 22 How can the centripetal force lead to objects flying apart?
- 17 Cmake : how to append string to the variable via command line?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 2 '18