Somehow we get to live through the fractal, at some point we will escape...
... meanwhile, abstraction seems to be a valid vanishing point.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 1 '19 at 4:07
- Stack Overflow 6.7k 6.7k 99 gold badges4141 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 963 963 1212 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 919 919 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Code Review 333 333 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Arqade 255 255 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 103 Check if a user has scrolled to the bottom
- 55 Where was the issue acknowledgement and apology?
- 31 How get all values in a column using PHP?
- 17 Detect programmatic changes on input type text
- 17 How to convert a dotted quarter note tempo to BPM?
- 16 How to remove escaping special characters from json_encode output
- 15 What greater possibilities allows playing late from the conductor
- View more network posts →