John F. Miller
Currently hacking Haskell in my spare time. I've also done Ruby in the past. Self-taught enthusiast programmer who enjoys pushing the edges:
- Writing a language using Haskell and LLVM
- Writing an economy simulation game engine
Member for 10 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen May 10 '14 at 2:47
- Stack Overflow 25.7k 25.7k 88 gold badges6666 silver badges120120 bronze badges
- Blender 355 355 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Code Review 343 343 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 311 311 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Mathematics 263 263 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 817 MongoDB relationships: embed or reference?
- 94 Ordering of parameters to make use of currying
- 93 Difference between State, ST, IORef, and MVar
- 87 Why can I not make String an instance of a typeclass?
- 63 Which Haskell (GHC) extensions should users use/avoid?
- 61 How to enable auto completion in Ruby's IRB
- 42 In Haskell performing `and` and `or` for boolean functions
- View more network posts →