profile for Jeff Mercado on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites http://stackexchange.com/users/flair/57c8263f547e4ecab50d97c5e7564eec.png
Computers have always been a big part of my life. First played with one when I was 4, started programming with QBasic to extend Nibbles to my liking and never let off ever since. BS in Computer Engineering at UCSD (University of California San Diego) and always trying to find ways to keep busy. Tutored and in sometimes taught peers in related subjects, primarily in upper division programming courses. I've always had an interest in programming paradigms and languages as well as low-level systems design. I enjoy reinventing the wheel, chrome plating it and adding spinners. C# is my language of choice and aim to be sufficiently familiar with all related technologies.
LINQ is AWESOME. (period)
(in no particular order)
Preferred language(s): C, C#
Well versed in: C, C++, C#, Java
VB, Ocaml, Python, x86 (MASM), Sparc (GAS)
Loves: C, C#, Ocaml, Python
OpenMP, PThreads, CUDA, MatLab, Verilog, VHDL, Basic, Batch, VBScript, Bash
- Stack Overflow 108k 108k 2424 gold badges212212 silver badges237237 bronze badges
- Arqade 18.9k 18.9k 1717 gold badges8686 silver badges141141 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 7.7k 7.7k 33 gold badges3333 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Code Review 5.2k 5.2k 2323 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Super User 534 534 11 gold badge99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 414 Python call function within class
- 306 Why does only the first line of this Windows batch file execute but all three lines execute in a command shell?
- 234 Convert a byte array to integer in Java and vice versa
- 203 How to locate a file in Solution Explorer in Visual Studio 2010?
- 189 How to find the Windows version from the PowerShell command line
- 158 How do you declare a Char literal in Visual Basic .NET?
- 156 How to prevent Html showing before knockout binding is executed
- View more network posts →