profile for Jeff Mercado on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites http://stackexchange.com/users/flair/57c8263f547e4ecab50d97c5e7564eec.png
Computers have always been a big part of my life. First played with one when I was 4, started programming with QBasic to extend Nibbles to my liking and never let off ever since. BS in Computer Engineering at UCSD (University of California San Diego) and always trying to find ways to keep busy. Tutored and in sometimes taught peers in related subjects, primarily in upper division programming courses. I've always had an interest in programming paradigms and languages as well as low-level systems design. I enjoy reinventing the wheel, chrome plating it and adding spinners. C# is my language of choice and aim to be sufficiently familiar with all related technologies.
LINQ is AWESOME. (period)
(in no particular order)
Preferred language(s): C, C#
Well versed in: C, C++, C#, Java
VB, Ocaml, Python, x86 (MASM), Sparc (GAS)
Loves: C, C#, Ocaml, Python
OpenMP, PThreads, CUDA, MatLab, Verilog, VHDL, Basic, Batch, VBScript, Bash
- Stack Overflow 97k 97k 2020 gold badges196196 silver badges219219 bronze badges
- Arqade 16k 16k 1717 gold badges8080 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.5k 5.5k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Code Review 5k 5k 2222 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Super User 442 442 11 gold badge88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 325 Python call function within class
- 270 Why does only the first line of this Windows batch file execute but all three lines execute in a command shell?
- 204 Convert a byte array to integer in Java and vice versa
- 181 How to locate a file in Solution Explorer in Visual Studio 2010?
- 150 How do you declare a Char literal in Visual Basic .NET?
- 150 How to prevent Html showing before knockout binding is executed
- 145 Sandbox archive
- View more network posts →