profile for Jeff Mercado on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites http://stackexchange.com/users/flair/57c8263f547e4ecab50d97c5e7564eec.png
Computers have always been a big part of my life. First played with one when I was 4, started programming with QBasic to extend Nibbles to my liking and never let off ever since. BS in Computer Engineering at UCSD (University of California San Diego) and always trying to find ways to keep busy. Tutored and in sometimes taught peers in related subjects, primarily in upper division programming courses. I've always had an interest in programming paradigms and languages as well as low-level systems design. I enjoy reinventing the wheel, chrome plating it and adding spinners. C# is my language of choice and aim to be sufficiently familiar with all related technologies.
LINQ is AWESOME. (period)
(in no particular order)
Preferred language(s): C, C#
Well versed in: C, C++, C#, Java
VB, Ocaml, Python, x86 (MASM), Sparc (GAS)
Loves: C, C#, Ocaml, Python
OpenMP, PThreads, CUDA, MatLab, Verilog, VHDL, Basic, Batch, VBScript, Bash
- Stack Overflow 98.7k 98.7k 2323 gold badges198198 silver badges221221 bronze badges
- Arqade 16k 16k 1717 gold badges8181 silver badges138138 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.5k 5.5k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Code Review 5.1k 5.1k 2222 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Super User 447 447 11 gold badge88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 337 Python call function within class
- 277 Why does only the first line of this Windows batch file execute but all three lines execute in a command shell?
- 209 Convert a byte array to integer in Java and vice versa
- 184 How to locate a file in Solution Explorer in Visual Studio 2010?
- 153 How do you declare a Char literal in Visual Basic .NET?
- 151 How to prevent Html showing before knockout binding is executed
- 145 How to find the Windows version from the PowerShell command line
- View more network posts →