Peter A. Schneider
#define FALSE ('-'-'-')
Member for 5 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 6 '16 at 12:38
- Stack Overflow 9.8k 9.8k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Politics 2.8k 2.8k 88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2k 2k 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Physics 1.4k 1.4k 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- German Language 1.3k 1.3k 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 88 What would stop a representative democracy becoming a dictatorship?
- 68 Convince people not to share their password with trusted others
- 49 Can the U.S. technically be called an oligarchy and a democracy?
- 47 Does any organism use both photosynthesis and respiration?
- 37 Prayer at the Presidential Inauguration
- 34 Commercial jet accompanied by small plane near Seattle
- 30 What is the meaning of "%-*.*s" in a printf format string
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 6 '16