Game development is the only reason I’m into programming. I think it’s one of the most challenging fields in computing out there, and where the coolest things happen. I dig Computer Graphics mostly, also low-level platform-specific stuff and optimizations. The inner workings of compilers and programming languages are also things I look into, every now and then.
I’m an active user of CodeReview.SE, one of the best sites in the whole StackExchange network, in my opinion. Anyone who is seriously into programming should definitely pay it a visit and become a regular! That’s where you’ll find me more often.
Top network posts
- 32 How can I pass multiple textures to a single shader?
- 32 Best way to store game-wide variables
- 30 Custom iterator for a linked list class
- 26 What is a stencil buffer?
- 21 Snake game in C++
- 19 Does allocating and freeing a huge chunk of memory at startup "clean up memory?"
- 18 Lexer+Parser code for my "Reedoo" programming language
- View more network posts →