BY DAY: Alt-Rock Ninja Cowgirl at Veridian Dynamics.
BY NIGHT: I write code and code rights for penalcoders.example.org, an awesome non-profit that will totally take your money at that link. My kids are cuter than yours.
FOR FUN: C+ Jokes, Segway Roller Derby, NYT Sat. Crosswords (in Sharpie!), Ostrich Grooming.
"If you see scary things, look for the helpers-you'll always see people helping."-Fred Rogers
Member for 5 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 4 at 15:49
- Stack Overflow 23.6k 23.6k 1515 gold badges6464 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.5k 1.5k 44 gold badges1313 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges99 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Code Review 438 438 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 316 316 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 125 Definition of "==" operator for Double
- 44 Homebrew on Mac Os 10.10 or 10.11 is not working
- 41 Install PhantomJS on MacOs 10.11 El Captian
- 40 Will my compiler ignore useless code?
- 40 Auto-generate setters/getters with QTCreator?
- 33 What is happening in an "If(..||..)" and "If(...&&...)" construct internally?
- 28 Why is `\s+` so much faster than `\s\s*` in this Perl regex?
- View more network posts →