- Computer Science 18.4k 18.4k 55 gold badges4646 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 3.1k 3.1k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Code Review 2k 2k 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 943 943 1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 66 How to fool the "try some test cases" heuristic: Algorithms that appear correct, but are actually incorrect
- 31 How to measure "sortedness"
- 28 Has there been a computer search for a 5-chromatic unit distance graph?
- 26 Is there a reason to spread your research into multiple journals instead of just one?
- 25 NP-hard problems on paths
- 23 Measuring the difficulty of SAT instances
- 22 How can I generate as many parameters as is the arity of a function?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
6 Thanking someone for a good code review Feb 28 '19
3 Should we close a question of a non existing user? Feb 28 '19