I'm a Java developer since 2012. I started using Kotlin in 2018 and have fallen in love with it, for its many improvements on top of Java, and in particular for its coroutines.
I'm a refactoring addict, I like to find the right name for things, and place each thing in the right place. Code is often full of compromises, but I try to get the best of all worlds whenever possible.
Top network posts
- 44 Can NoticationManager.notify() be called from a worker thread?
- 43 putExtra using pending intent not working
- 33 English equivalent of "c'est gratuit"
- 31 Minimum code coverage threshold in Jacoco Gradle
- 27 Condition to check if a value exists in list containing objects,
- 22 How to implement timer with Kotlin coroutines
- 20 try-catch-finally with return after it
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 15 '16