- Stack Overflow 35.5k 35.5k 22 gold badges4848 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.8k 1.8k 88 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 434 434 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Super User 213 213 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 183 183 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 84 Why is exception handling bad?
- 83 how to find the owner of a file or directory in python
- 49 Difference between .com, .exe, and .bat?
- 43 Why won't my code segfault on Windows 7?
- 42 Does Windows have Inode Numbers like Linux?
- 40 What C++ library do I need to get this program to compile
- 32 Named Pipes (FIFOs) on Unix with multiple readers
- View more network posts →