Jack of all trades in the field of Renegade IT and agile software development.
Open Source Projects:
Every programmer needs a Rubberduck! Rubberduck is a COM Add-In for the VBA IDE that makes VBA development even more enjoyable. Features include:
- Task List
- Code Analysis
- Fully Integrated Unit Testing Framework (without boiler plate code!)
- An improved Project Explorer that goes beyond your files and right down into your code.
Data Validation and MVVM framework for Winforms
VBEX is a toolbox of useful native VBA classes and modules. The most interesting of which is an extension of the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications Extensibility library. VBEX acts as a library of code to be referenced from (or imported into) your projects.
Top Network Posts
- 241 When do you write the "real" code in TDD?
- 109 Why Use Integer Instead of Long?
- 106 Are events only used for GUI programming?
- 75 Code First vs. Database First
- 67 Mocking introduces handling in production code
- 58 What is the difference between dim and set in vba
- 56 File name without extension name VBA
- View more network posts →