Jack of all trades in the field of Renegade IT and agile software development.
Open Source Projects:
Every programmer needs a Rubberduck! Rubberduck is a COM Add-In for the VBA IDE that makes VBA development even more enjoyable. Features include:
- Task List
- Code Analysis
- Fully Integrated Unit Testing Framework (without boiler plate code!)
- An improved Project Explorer that goes beyond your files and right down into your code.
Data Validation and MVVM framework for Winforms
VBEX is a toolbox of useful native VBA classes and modules. The most interesting of which is an extension of the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications Extensibility library. VBEX acts as a library of code to be referenced from (or imported into) your projects.
- Code Review 27.5k 27.5k 55 gold badges5959 silver badges165165 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.5k 8.5k 33 gold badges3333 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 8k 8k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Open Source 3k 3k 1414 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Project Management 1.3k 1.3k 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 243 When do you write the "real" code in TDD?
- 118 Why Use Integer Instead of Long?
- 106 Are events only used for GUI programming?
- 77 Code First vs. Database First
- 67 Mocking introduces handling in production code
- 62 What can I assume if a publicly published project has no license?
- 61 What is the difference between dim and set in vba
- View more network posts →