Nothing to say about me... but if you insist, just take a look at my actions, they speak better than I could ever do. Even when I'm not part of the solution, I will not be part of the problem.
Better to have nothing, no matter when, than to accept rubbish. — Random Wuxia
when you wish for peace and quiet, trouble tends to find ways to catch up to you.
- Ask Ubuntu 58.7k 58.7k 2222 gold badges155155 silver badges237237 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 29.8k 29.8k 2121 gold badges9090 silver badges157157 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 12k 12k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Super User 4.5k 4.5k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.2k 4.2k 1111 gold badges4343 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 298 Installed Teamviewer using a 64-bit system, but I get a dependency error
- 195 I deleted /bin/rm. How do I recover it?
- 191 How to restart Gnome-shell, after it became unresponsive/freeze?
- 157 How to debug a bash script?
- 120 Run a command without making me wait
- 120 How to install 7zip to extract rar files
- 114 What are the system requirements for each flavour of Ubuntu Desktop?
- View more network posts →