The "r" in my display name has nothing to do with the R programming language, though it seems convenient.
Preferred tools: emacs/ess, knitr, LaTeX, linux
Preferred languages: R, python, GAMS/CPLEX, pyomo
Interests: optimization, datavis, network analysis, security, robotics
Popular answers (for good or bad ...)
These are mostly for my reference, saves searching again and again ...
- Stack Overflow 88.1k 88.1k 55 gold badges6161 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Super User 476 476 11 gold badge44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 306 306 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Emacs 223 223 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Code Review 213 213 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 35 Apply multiple functions to multiple groupby columns
- 34 purrr map equivalent of nested for loop
- 22 How to create a grouped boxplot in R?
- 21 Determine function name within that function
- 20 Rscript detect if R script is being called/sourced from another script
- 20 How to use purrr::pmap to plot multiple ggplot in nested.data.frame
- 18 Dplyr warns: `...` is not empty
- View more network posts →