Keith lives in SE Florida and specializes in Information Technology applications utilizing web technologies. He has been working in software ever since high school and stepped forward as a professional in the early 1990s. He is very good at figuring out new things on the fly. Technology is always changing. What is hot today is a memory tomorrow. Realizing this early on he spent his time becoming a Self-Sufficient Developer, somebody who can learn new things as they arise. He has demonstrated a passion to be highly proficient in any project he tackles.
With over 20 years of experience Keith has consulted on all aspects of the software development life cycle from design and development to quality assurance and maintenance. He has worked in both the Agile and Water Fall methodologies of software creation, to include Scrum, Kan-ban and XP. Keith has a broad set of skills in the web sphere from light UI design to a deeper server-side knowledge of .NET including Core, Entity Framework, Web Forms, MVC, Web API, C#, VB as well as T-SQL and NoSql.
Some of Keith's highlights include:
- Designed and built a Web Forms based system to replace a highly manual and error prone process that ended up saving the client over $10 million in governmental fines.
- Worked on updating a legacy system that could no longer handle the client load allowing the system to go from 100 clients with 100 users each to 500 clients with 250 users each.
- Experience leading 3 to 10 member development teams.
- Volunteered to be part of a 4 man team to self lead the development teams consisting of 26 developers and 8 QA personnel as the company was missing a CTO.
Currently, Keith is an independent consultant with 20+ years of industry experience actively pursuing an even deeper understanding of .NET, cloud based security and web development. He is active on Stack Overflow, was a former ASP.NET MVP and a founding member of the ASPInsiders.
- Stack Overflow 21.6k 21.6k 2626 gold badges7373 silver badges123123 bronze badges
- Server Fault 309 309 11 gold badge33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 283 283 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 223 223 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Code Review 223 223 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 663 SqlException from Entity Framework - New transaction is not allowed because there are other threads running in the session
- 578 SqlException from Entity Framework - New transaction is not allowed because there are other threads running in the session
- 112 Entity Framework - Cannot convert lambda expression to type 'string' because it is not a delegate type
- 84 C# - Cannot implicitly convert type List<Product> to List<IProduct>
- 73 Entity Framework - Cannot convert lambda expression to type 'string' because it is not a delegate type
- 68 Running a Windows Service in Console mode?
- 57 How to use ASP.NET Session State in an HttpHandler?
- View more network posts →