I've been programming on and off since I was 14, when I ran a multiplayer Moparscape server written in Java. It's 13 years later now, and I have a good number of languages under my belt. For personal projects, I work mainly with Clojure and Python.
I'm currently in school for Information Systems Security though, so I'm trying to shift my focus from the world of super-high-level languages that I'm comfortable in, down to the likes of C and assembly.
My avatars are generated using a Mandelbrot Set Explorer I wrote in Clojure. See my GitHub!
Calgary, AB, Canada
Member for 6 years, 4 months
10 profile views
Last seen Oct 11 at 19:49
- Stack Overflow 31.9k 31.9k 77 gold badges4343 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Code Review 14.9k 14.9k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.2k 6.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Code Golf 3.4k 3.4k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.5k 2.5k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 138 Why is a static method considered a method?
- 102 Type checker is allowing a very wrong type replacement, and the program still compiles
- 65 Why are the Code of Conduct changes received so negatively, and what can / could have been done to change that?
- 61 Is there a more elegant way to express ((x == a and y == b) or (x == b and y == a))?
- 37 Player class for RPG/DND type game
- 35 What's the point of implementing a Stack using two queues?
- 34 New highlighting is suboptimal for colorblind individuals
- View more network posts →