I've been programming on and off since I was 14, when I ran a multiplayer Moparscape server written in Java. At the time though, I didn't know what language I was using, and managed to reverse engineer existing code to learn how to create new things. It's 10 years later now, and I have a good number of languages under my belt. For personal projects, I work mainly with Clojure. I'm relearning Python and C though as I'm doing an ISS degree, and will need those languages for the course.
I can be reached at email@example.com if you need any help that's beyond the scope of this site. I love a good puzzle.
[My avatars are generated using a Mandelbrot Set Explorer I wrote in Clojure. See my GitHub!]
Calgary, AB, Canada
Member for 5 years, 7 months
6 profile views
Last seen Dec 14 '19 at 15:04
- Stack Overflow 27.4k 27.4k 55 gold badges3939 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Code Review 12.4k 12.4k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.5k 5.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Code Golf 3.3k 3.3k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 135 Why is a static method considered a method?
- 98 Type checker is allowing a very wrong type replacement, and the program still compiles
- 63 Why are the Code of Conduct changes received so negatively, and what can / could have been done to change that?
- 59 Is there a more elegant way to express ((x == a and y == b) or (x == b and y == a))?
- 37 Player class for RPG/DND type game
- 34 What's the point of implementing a Stack using two queues?
- 33 Full-color clone of Conway's Game of Life, with a decent GUI
- View more network posts →