I've been programming on and off since I was 14, when I ran a multiplayer Moparscape server written in Java. It's 13 years later now, and I have a good number of languages under my belt. For personal projects, I work mainly with Clojure.
I'm currently in school for Information System Security though, so I'm trying to shift my focus from the world of super-high-level languages that I'm comfortable in, down to the likes of C and assembly.
I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help that's beyond the scope of this site. I love a good puzzle.
[My avatars are generated using a Mandelbrot Set Explorer I wrote in Clojure. See my GitHub!]
Calgary, AB, Canada
Member for 6 years, 1 month
6 profile views
Last seen Jul 17 at 0:15
- Stack Overflow 29.8k 29.8k 66 gold badges4242 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Code Review 13.3k 13.3k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.9k 5.9k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Code Golf 3.3k 3.3k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.5k 2.5k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 135 Why is a static method considered a method?
- 99 Type checker is allowing a very wrong type replacement, and the program still compiles
- 64 Why are the Code of Conduct changes received so negatively, and what can / could have been done to change that?
- 60 Is there a more elegant way to express ((x == a and y == b) or (x == b and y == a))?
- 37 Player class for RPG/DND type game
- 35 What's the point of implementing a Stack using two queues?
- 33 Full-color clone of Conway's Game of Life, with a decent GUI
- View more network posts →