I've been programming on and off since I was 14, when I ran a multiplayer Moparscape server written in Java. At the time though, I didn't even know what language I was using. I managed to reverse engineer existing code to learn how to create new things. It's 10 years later now, and I know 9ish languages. Right now though I'm focusing on Clojure because it's just a fantastic language. Unfortunately, I have very little, if any experience with frameworks. Since I'm just a hobbyist, I've always found it more rewarding to do everything "the hard way".
I can be reached at email@example.com if you need any help that's beyond the scope of this site. I love a good puzzle.
[My avatars are generated using a Mandelbrot Set Explorer I wrote in Clojure. See my GitHub!]
Calgary, AB, Canada
Member for 5 years, 2 months
3 profile views
Last seen Aug 15 at 15:22
- Stack Overflow 20.8k 20.8k 55 gold badges3232 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Code Review 5.9k 5.9k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Code Golf 2.5k 2.5k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 132 Why is a static method considered a method?
- 98 Type checker is allowing a very wrong type replacement, and the program still compiles
- 37 Player class for RPG/DND type game
- 34 What's the point of implementing a Stack using two queues?
- 30 Full-color clone of Conway's Game of Life, with a decent GUI
- 29 What are the dangers of advertising my MySQL-powered amateur site?
- 28 12 hour to 24 hour time converter
- View more network posts →