My main experience is in c++ and python as I have used both those languages extensively in scientific simulations programming, I've also wrote a few systems applications in c#. For a few years I did a lot of work on embedded systems. If you are looking to hire someone to do consulting work or mentoring feel free to contact me via https://www.customprogrammingsolutions.com. Also co-founder of JaggedVerge.
Big fan of static analysis tools like Pylint.
If you are on a laptop try swapping your caps-lock and ctrl keys!
Top network posts
- 96 error: use of deleted function
- 59 c++11 foreach syntax and custom iterator
- 39 Colored output in C++
- 36 The "blub paradox" and c++
- 31 Complexity of the simplex algorithm
- 31 What is .cfi and .LFE in assembly code produced by GCC from c++ program?
- 30 How can I limit the maximum running time for a unit test?
- View more network posts →