A self taught code monkey since the age of 10 when I got my first computer, the coolest Atari 65XE. Later on, a mathematics and computer science student at a university with a lot of side-studies in philosophy, history, Japanese etc. Today, a passionate developer with focus on web related technology from UX, through JS/TS to C# with a touch of SQL.
A lousy programmer knows how to create problems.
A good programmer knows how to solve problems.
A great programmer knows how to avoid them. (Get the double meaning?)
Works at: http://kentor.se Blogs at: http://konradviltersten.wordpress.com Lives at: http://viltersten.somee.com
Member for 6 years, 6 months
15 profile views
Last seen Jan 29 '19 at 23:06
- Stack Overflow 26.6k 26.6k 4949 gold badges188188 silver badges341341 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 4k 4k 77 gold badges3030 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.1k 2.1k 77 gold badges2525 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Super User 1.2k 1.2k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 231 dotnet ef not found in .NET Core 3
- 85 Two crows being an attempted murder
- 61 How to create a table corresponding to enum in EF6 Code First?
- 59 Best practice to check if DataRow contains a certain column
- 58 What's the meaning of bee in hand and beauty in eye?
- 58 Visual Studio 2013 and .NET 4.6
- View more network posts →