Started programming on a Control Data mainframe in FORTRAN IV, back when that was still a new thing. Was apparently quite masochistic, because I kept programming anyway. For that matter, I still do...
Gold C++ badge #20
Gold C badge #12
Legendary badge #35
San Diego, CA, United States
Member for 9 years, 5 months
25 profile views
Last seen Jun 11 at 7:34
- Stack Overflow 416.8k 416.8k 6464 gold badges546546 silver badges997997 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 42.6k 42.6k 55 gold badges8181 silver badges156156 bronze badges
- Code Review 31.8k 31.8k 44 gold badges6666 silver badges135135 bronze badges
- Photography 18.1k 18.1k 11 gold badge4747 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Aviation 2.5k 2.5k 1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 631 Correct format specifier for double in printf
- 532 Fastest way to determine if an integer is between two integers (inclusive) with known sets of values
- 433 Can code that is valid in both C and C++ produce different behavior when compiled in each language?
- 420 How to print (using cout) a number in binary form?
- 212 How come an array's address is equal to its value in C?
- 211 Why do most of us use 'i' as a loop counter variable?
- 206 Why is conversion from string constant to 'char*' valid in C but invalid in C++
- View more network posts →