Started programming on a Control Data mainframe in FORTRAN IV, back when that was still a new thing. Was apparently quite masochistic, because I kept programming anyway. For that matter, I still do...
Gold C++ badge #20
Gold C badge #12
Legendary badge #35
...but I still like swag, so:
San Diego, CA, United States
Member for 8 years, 3 months
24 profile views
Last seen Mar 30 at 2:35
Top network posts
- 534 Correct format specifier for double in printf
- 510 Fastest way to determine if an integer is between two integers (inclusive) with known sets of values
- 416 Can code that is valid in both C and C++ produce different behavior when compiled in each language?
- 354 How to print (using cout) the way a number is stored in memory?
- 199 Why do most of us use 'i' as a loop counter variable?
- 187 AES vs Blowfish for file encryption
- 185 How come an array's address is equal to its value in C?
- View more network posts →