Started programming on a Control Data mainframe in FORTRAN IV, back when that was still a new thing. Was apparently quite masochistic, because I kept programming anyway. For that matter, I still do...
Gold C++ badge #20
Gold C badge #12
Legendary badge #35
San Diego, CA, United States
Member for 8 years, 11 months
25 profile views
Last seen Dec 12 '19 at 23:09
- Stack Overflow 406.4k 406.4k 5959 gold badges523523 silver badges966966 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 42.1k 42.1k 55 gold badges8181 silver badges154154 bronze badges
- Code Review 31.3k 31.3k 44 gold badges6464 silver badges134134 bronze badges
- Photography 18k 18k 11 gold badge4646 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Aviation 2.5k 2.5k 1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 595 Correct format specifier for double in printf
- 519 Fastest way to determine if an integer is between two integers (inclusive) with known sets of values
- 423 Can code that is valid in both C and C++ produce different behavior when compiled in each language?
- 390 How to print (using cout) a number in binary form?
- 207 Why do most of us use 'i' as a loop counter variable?
- 204 How come an array's address is equal to its value in C?
- 187 AES vs Blowfish for file encryption
- View more network posts →