Started programming on a Control Data mainframe in FORTRAN IV, back when that was still a new thing. Was apparently quite masochistic, because I kept programming anyway. For that matter, I still do...
Gold C++ badge #20
Gold C badge #12
Legendary badge #35
San Diego, CA, United States
Member for 8 years, 10 months
24 profile views
Last seen Oct 30 at 23:53
- Stack Overflow 404.1k 404.1k 5858 gold badges512512 silver badges957957 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 42k 42k 55 gold badges8181 silver badges154154 bronze badges
- Code Review 31.2k 31.2k 44 gold badges6464 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- Photography 17.9k 17.9k 11 gold badge4545 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Aviation 2.5k 2.5k 1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 584 Correct format specifier for double in printf
- 518 Fastest way to determine if an integer is between two integers (inclusive) with known sets of values
- 421 Can code that is valid in both C and C++ produce different behavior when compiled in each language?
- 385 How to print (using cout) a number in binary form?
- 207 Why do most of us use 'i' as a loop counter variable?
- 201 How come an array's address is equal to its value in C?
- 187 AES vs Blowfish for file encryption
- View more network posts →