Started programming on a Control Data mainframe in FORTRAN IV, back when that was still a new thing. Was apparently quite masochistic, because I kept programming anyway. For that matter, I still do...
Gold C++ badge #20
Gold C badge #12
Legendary badge #35
As of September 2020, I'm one of only two users who has been awarded the Gold vector badge.
committing crimesAnswering questions with Direction and Magnitude!
San Diego, CA, United States
Member for 9 years, 10 months
25 profile views
Last seen Jun 11 at 7:34
- Stack Overflow 425.3k 425.3k 6969 gold badges560560 silver badges10151015 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 42.8k 42.8k 55 gold badges8282 silver badges157157 bronze badges
- Code Review 32.2k 32.2k 44 gold badges6666 silver badges138138 bronze badges
- Photography 18.1k 18.1k 11 gold badge4949 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.9k 2.9k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 651 Correct format specifier for double in printf
- 537 Fastest way to determine if an integer is between two integers (inclusive) with known sets of values
- 455 How to print (using cout) a number in binary form?
- 435 Can code that is valid in both C and C++ produce different behavior when compiled in each language?
- 221 Why is conversion from string constant to 'char*' valid in C but invalid in C++
- 221 How come an array's address is equal to its value in C?
- 211 Why do most of us use 'i' as a loop counter variable?
- View more network posts →