Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 31 '19 at 17:35
- Stack Overflow 43.2k 43.2k 55 gold badges4040 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.6k 2.6k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Information Security 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 118 '\0' evaluates false, "\0" evaluates true
- 118 How to explain buffer overflow to a layman
- 105 Should functions that take functions as parameters, also take parameters to those functions as parameters?
- 83 Why does the following script delete itself?
- 73 What makes Let's Encrypt secure?
- 71 To compare UUID, can I use == or have to use UUID.equals(UUID)?
- 68 Why not call nullptr NULL?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 1 '19