HFT Finance, low latency, Equity/FX/Futures. Feed handlers, strategy code. Highly scalable real-time web arch.
C++, Python/Django/numpy/scikit, Java/Scala/Android/Kotlin, ObjC/Swift, etc.
Management, dozens of reports. Side projects in mobile.
- Stack Overflow 5.7k 5.7k 66 gold badges4141 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 5.3k 5.3k 55 gold badges1919 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 864 864 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Code Review 526 526 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 261 261 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 427 Did English ever have a formal version of "you"?
- 63 "All but" idiom has two meanings?
- 61 Application identity not set Exception
- 41 How do you capitalize a proper noun such as "iPhone"?
- 32 Performance of C++ vs Virtual Machine languages in high frequency finance
- 24 Boxing and Unboxing in String.Format(...) ... is the following rationalized?
- 18 The difference between sys.stdout.write and print?
- View more network posts →