Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years
0 profile views
Last seen May 14 at 12:13
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 99 gold badges3939 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Super User 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges88 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- User Experience 531 531 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Code Review 381 381 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Server Fault 265 265 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 197 On my Windows machine, I had a folder with a name of four dots that acted like some kind of rabbit hole - how did that happen?
- 74 knockout.js - Get ViewModel from DOM element
- 64 .NET exceptions I can throw for Not Authorized or Not Authenticated
- 51 Is it default that an English version is always Title Case, while other languages like Dutch don't use Title Case?
- 45 Setting the message of a custom Exception without passing it to the base constructor
- 35 How to debug template binding errors for KnockoutJS?
- 26 When do you use scope without a statement in C#?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 25 '16