I started teaching myself to code on an Apple ][e and Apple IIgs back in the 80's. From AppleSoft BASIC, to HyperCard/HyperTalk, to PASCAL, to c/c++, to Objective-C, and now Swift. I've been an iOS developer since the public SDK was released in iOS 2.0, and an Apple / Mac developer long before that. I've also worked extensively with node.js since v0.4 and plenty of other server side technologies before that (asp.net, ruby, php, etc.).
Top network posts
- 280 Swift Open Link in Safari
- 270 res.sendFile absolute path
- 239 Swift: Sort array of objects alphabetically
- 218 How to round a Double to the nearest Int in swift?
- 187 Animate drawing of a circle
- 126 How can I cast an NSMutableArray to a Swift array of a specific type?
- 124 How do I sort a swift array containing instances of NSManagedObject subclass by an attribute value (date)
- View more network posts →