Average Joe programmer who is always looking to improve, learn and where possible offer help to those who want it.
Member for 8 years, 7 months
3 profile views
Last seen Nov 11 '16 at 1:02
- Code Review 6.3k 6.3k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.4k 3.4k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.2k 3.2k 55 gold badges3535 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2k 2k 1717 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Parenting 531 531 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 125 Run a Java Application as a Service on Linux
- 58 How can I deal with feeling overwhelmed as a new developer in a new position?
- 32 When creating an api should I stick with small functions and many calls, or a few calls and large functions?
- 32 Is it ok to use goto in catch?
- 28 Does being on salary only benefit the employer?
- 23 Create a re-usable class to get different values from enum attribute decorations
- 20 Is it appropriate to ask colleagues for their mobile numbers on the first working day?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
12 Tips for writing better answers Apr 22 '14
12 Hi! What brings you here today? Apr 13 '14