I'm primarily interested in classics, classical philology, and Indo-European linguistics; I wish to pursue an academic career in one of the three in the future, philology or linguistics particularly. Promoting natural-acquisition pedagogies (built with the principles of Comprehensible Input in mind) within classical language education is also a goal of mine.
Tantum et legendō et scrībendō, et auscultandō et colloquendō vērē discuntur linguae -- nōn grammaticā et interpretandō.
Top network posts
- 135 How can I create borders in an open-world game that don't feel artificial?
- 86 How can I remove a forkbomb from the Startup folder?
- 70 How to get rid of BeautifulSoup user warning?
- 46 Why can't a set have two elements of the same value?
- 38 Easier user input in C++
- 28 Skydiving... From a space station
- 24 My first calculator
- View more network posts →