I am currently Head of Technology at Netsmart:
- responsible for the department's operations, direction, and recruiting,
- improve company-wide processes through automation to improve effectiveness and efficiency,
- liaise with business partners,
- work on improving our realtime platform,
- provide mentoring and support for fellow team members,
- ensure technical compliance with regulations world-wide.
Product-wise, I enjoy focusing on scalable service architecture and advocating for maintainable and reliable code and processes.
- Scalability, Distributed Systems
- API architecture, SOAP, REST, CORBA (yes, CORBA), Web services
- Carrier Billing, VAS, SMS, PSMS, SMSC, SMPP
- HTML5, UI design
- MVC, web frameworks
I believe in automation and like solving problems once, properly.
Member for 9 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 6 '15 at 21:59
- Stack Overflow 5.2k 5.2k 11 gold badge3030 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Code Review 226 226 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Super User 195 195 11 gold badge11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 181 181 55 bronze badges
- Information Security 111 111 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 32 Getting insert id with insert PDO MySQL
- 19 How can I get intellisense in PHP/Eclipse on custom objects pulled out of array in foreach loop?
- 18 Parse and create ISO 8601 Date and time intervals, like PT15M in PHP
- 18 How to check, by PHP, if my script is connecting to SMTP server
- 15 PHP file_get_contents ignoring timeout?
- 14 pcntl_fork and the MySQL connection is gone
- 14 php - sort an array by key to match another array's order by key
- View more network posts →