I also provide all text I write on Stack Exchange sites under CC0, or public domain where possible. All code snippets are copyrighted and additionally licensed under the MIT license.
Programmer. Sound engineer. Website designer/maintainer. Pretty much anything technical. Currently studying for a degree in computer science. I'm a moderator pro-tem on Open Source and Hardware Recommendations.
If you want to get in touch, it'd be
If you want to verify my identity or confirm that I own any of the accounts or websites I claim to, you can do so using Keybase. I am artofcode on Keybase, and I am signing the following string using the PGP key identified on my Keybase profile:
which generates the following signed message:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA512 3457374 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.76 Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto wsBcBAABCgAGBQJaxSs3AAoJEM3E7Fu4d0StTIsIAIvmHep+bmSxonFgmIlP//nh h39pBarXvnWZ9/iI9Ivo37Fo3YrskGFj8r4rYa13Agd4BKRUXYQDkn4QTkO8PVpg xpalJY2V7znMrgDj1vyZWANlO/+48eLBIw+wbIHtiWRlNxEY2Cnfh0kDVPaerq8M Ag+2BlyBx1IuOb8s33VNVlGs4HYUQHP3jQTEv6Z+4Y7tXG6lWH3MCJiEi2WmuSfL +xeDUh59q/ZM3wBcSBuSKeb94GykkNgOwnVuhfUz9na6NqqPklpmprOrsVFlz5mH wJbwGsnd0m5hFB5A9OR1MRgOENbj7Bgtul3Lrs71SHEjP0r+FqBA0wUepFCbokc= =gM5j -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
You can paste the above text into Keybase's verification prompt to verify that artofcode on Keybase signed the text.
- Meta Stack Exchange 18.5k 18.5k 66 gold badges4747 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 8.9k 8.9k 44 gold badges3434 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Open Source♦ 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.6k 4.6k 55 gold badges3131 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge55 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 347 How to talk to a girl who's sitting next to me but wearing headphones?
- 288 Can I completely disable Cortana on Windows 10?
- 281 The MIT License – Clarity on Using Code on Stack Overflow and Stack Exchange
- 205 Help us improve the user profile and settings
- 154 Usability issues for first-time Stack Exchange users - a micro-study
- 117 Why does this string extension method not throw an exception?
- 98 Support for OpenID ended on July 25, 2018
- View more network posts →