Programming: An industry where you have to design your own tools before you can use them, and other people can redesign them for you after you've put them into use.
If it's worth doing twice, it's worth writing a script.
- Stack Overflow 42.7k 42.7k 88 gold badges9393 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- Code Review 493 493 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 301 301 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 251 251 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 355 Why do I get AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'something'?
- 181 Python - sum values in dictionary
- 117 CreateElement with id?
- 79 Passing an array/list into a Python function
- 77 Is it reasonable to use None as a dictionary key in Python?
- 69 Counting instances of a class?
- View more network posts →