I am a pragmatic software engineer interested in developing elegant and efficient solutions to real-world problems.
I have several years of experience with a multitude of programming languages, including high-level dynamically-typed scripting languages such as Python, purer functional languages such as Haskell, languages commonly used for enterprise software development, such as C# and Java, and low-level statically-typed languages such as C and C++.
Preferences aside, I am a strong believer in using the right tool for the job at hand and often question maxims and universal truths in technology.
Recently, I have been interested in cybersecurity and safe systems programming using Rust.
I am willing to relocate for interesting job opportunities.
- Stack Overflow 734 734 99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Code Review 400 400 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 334 334 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 301 301 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 151 151 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 16 Proof that columns of an invertible matrix are linearly independent
- 12 Simplify a fraction
- 9 Why were variable length arrays made optional in C 2011?
- 7 Interactive dice simulator
- 6 Why GCC does not report uninitialized variable?
- 6 Why does GCC emit a repeated `ret`?
- 5 Using a license without a year value
- View more network posts →