I like to keep my code clean, logical and readable.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 11 '15 at 16:12
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 974 974 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Code Review 255 255 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 211 211 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Physical Fitness 163 163 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 24 Which are the cases when 'uint' and 'short' datatypes are a better fit than the standard int(32)?
- 11 Foreach loop and variable initialization
- 8 Is doing pull-ups/chin-ups with a backpack full of weights bad?
- 7 Can't connect to server on SQL Server Management Studio 2008
- 7 Any way to assess my brake disc condition?
- 6 Turning a flat nested set into a hierarchy
- 6 Creating HTTP proxies for services
- View more network posts →