I'm Don't Repeat mYself (that's hard to maintain), click on my website (it's minimal).
Member for 5 years, 1 month
4 profile views
Last seen Apr 8 '16 at 22:02
- Stack Overflow 12.1k 12.1k 44 gold badges3636 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Computer Science 684 684 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 580 580 22 silver badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 98 Why does this for loop exit on some platforms and not on others?
- 50 Why, really, is the Halting Problem so important?
- 39 git submodule update vs git submodule sync
- 39 How do I do a basic import/include of a function from one module to another in Rust 2015?
- 33 How to install the ncursesw development libraries
- 28 Is there a quick way to "git diff" from the point or branch origin?
- 23 How to time a function in milliseconds without boost::timer
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
-2 The case for [python-typing] Jul 16 '15
-6 Burninate [type-safety] Jul 17 '15