- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 572 572 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 389 389 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Code Review 196 196 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 151 151 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 55 Are there known valid uses of SLOC to measure productivity?
- 21 Why dollar ($) operator is so complex in GHC 8.0.1?
- 19 Why does tmux set TERM variable to screen?
- 16 Type variable would escape its scope
- 13 Is Haskell designed to encourage Hungarian Notation?
- 13 Why duplicate code is needed with const reference arguments?
- 12 Simplest examples demonstrating the need for nominal type role in Haskell
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.