Member of the Floating point police™, who believe that unnecessary and/or careless use of floating point is a crime.
// Please use x*x here instead. int xsquared = pow(x, 2); // num = 1000 will cause this to fail. int numDigits = (log(num) / log(10)) + 1;
- Code Review 28.3k 28.3k 33 gold badges3636 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Puzzling 16.3k 16.3k 33 gold badges4444 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Computer Science 396 396 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 216 216 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.