Ingenieur (Ing.), born 1963 (ancient for „teh Internets“, but us guys older than dirt now invented it ;)
See also the advanced
IGB Stack Flair – A dynamic flair for Stack Exchange sites
It may happen on occassion that a strange, black, ironic, sometimes even sarcastic sense of humor overwhelms me. Doctors have diagnosed this as SPAM-MAPS (SPontAneous Mp [Multi-Attack Palindrome] Syndrom). It leads to increase in blood pressure, flood of tears, hence visual impairment, inability to eat or drink, intermittent breathing accompanied by weird noises and it is extremly infectious but harmless otherwise.
It is advised to not take things deadly serious then. If you decide to do so nevertheless, please note that you do it at your own risk of suffering from stomachache, a heart attack, a stroke, flatulences[,] killing a butterfly, a fawn, a unicorn or myriads of your neurons.
Always keep in mind:
Laughing is the best way to bare your teeth.
With that said: Thank you for your cooperation!
Self-employed, former Release Manager using:
- Java, Groovy, Bash scripting
- Git, Stash
- Maven (including self-written plugins), Nexus
- Jenkins (with lots of plugins)
- JBoss Fuse, fabric8
- Apache Tomcat
- Apache HTTP Server
- Oracle, MS SQL Server
- Oracle SQL Developer Data Modeler, CA ERwin Data Modeler
- on Linux[es], Windows [Server], HP-UX
Top network posts
- 19 Maven can't compile using rt.jar
- 17 Why is a subclass' static initializer not invoked when a static method declared in its superclass is invoked on the subclass?
- 15 "Wie alt das(s) er ist"
- 13 Simple Self-Learning AI
- 12 Jenkins command to get number of builds in queue
- 12 Found duplicate execution with id default in pom.xml
- 11 How to respond to “philosophical” questions that aim to undermine a position or derail a discussion?
- View more network posts →