After I dropped out of high school, I thought that I wanted to become a musician, and I played on the street for hours every day with my friends. Eventually I became a camp councilor at a non-violent communication camp for fourth and fifth graders. Through my job, I became heavily involved in transcendental buddhist meditation. I stayed at a monastery for two weeks, where the monks offered to ordain me as a novice monk. After giving considering the offer, I decided to instead enrich my mind by going back to school.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
5 profile views
Last seen Nov 2 '19 at 1:01
- Stack Overflow 5.9k 5.9k 1414 gold badges4848 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Super User 590 590 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Code Review 371 371 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Data Science 343 343 11 gold badge22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Ask Different 285 285 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 43 better way to drop nan rows in pandas
- 43 "No such file or directory - getcwd" error on rubygems on Mac Os Lion
- 41 Can ',,' be aliased to '..'?
- 38 Pandas: Convert Timestamp to datetime.date
- 29 What does "Symbol not found / Expected in: flat namespace" actually mean?
- 26 pandas get minimum value of two columns as part of an equation
- 24 xgboost: give more importance to recent samples
- View more network posts →