After I dropped out of high school, I thought that I wanted to become a musician, and I played on the street for hours every day with my friends. Eventually I became a camp councilor at a non-violent communication camp for fourth and fifth graders. Through my job, I became heavily involved in transcendental buddhist meditation. I stayed at a monastery for two weeks, where the monks offered to ordain me as a novice monk. After giving considering the offer, I decided to instead enrich my mind by going back to school.
Member for 5 years, 10 months
5 profile views
Last seen Nov 2 '19 at 1:01
- Stack Overflow 6.8k 6.8k 1515 gold badges5454 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Super User 600 600 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Data Science 373 373 11 gold badge33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Code Review 371 371 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Ask Different 307 307 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 50 Pandas: Convert Timestamp to datetime.date
- 47 "No such file or directory - getcwd" error on rubygems on Mac Os Lion
- 44 better way to drop nan rows in pandas
- 41 Can ',,' be aliased to '..'?
- 38 pandas get the row-wise minimum value of two or more columns
- 34 What does "Symbol not found / Expected in: flat namespace" actually mean?
- 27 xgboost: give more importance to recent samples
- View more network posts →