Likes to orbit the Sun, but doesn't want to be as cozy with Sun as Earth, and will never snuggle up like Venus or Mercury. I like my buddies Phobos and Deimos. But Jupiter! Geez. Don't get me started. Big lug. No wonder the asteroids broke up. And Saturn thinks it's so cool because it has rings. What-ever.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 10 '15 at 18:49
- Stack Overflow 7.6k 7.6k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Academia 1k 1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1k 1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Mathematics 722 722 55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 673 673 22 gold badges66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 How to list the functions of a namespace?
- 34 Our instructor threw together freely available YouTube videos and Wikipedia articles instead of lectures. What should I do?
- 30 Is there a difference between "forthcoming" and "in press"?
- 30 Interleave lists in R
- 25 Kolmogorov-Smirnov with discrete data: What is proper use of dgof::ks.test in R?
- 24 How to get absolute coordinates of object inside a <g> group?
- 22 Clojure rounding to decimal places
- View more network posts →