“A great discovery solves a great problem, but there is a grain of discovery in the solution of any problem. Your problem may be modest, but if it challenges your curiosity and brings into play your inventive faculties, and if you solve it by your own means, you may experience the tension and enjoy the triumph of discovery.” - George Polya
Besides technical stuff, I enjoy Movies, Music, Sports etc.
"Ananyas Cintayanto Mam Ye Janah Paryupasate Tesam Nityabhiyuktanam Yoga-Ksemam Vahamy Aham"
Translation: Those who worship Me (the Creator due to which the Creation exists) with devotion, meditating on My transcendental form-to them I carry what they lack and preserve what they have.
Peace and Prosperity to all. Hare Krishna.
Member for 6 years
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 17 '18 at 10:17
- Stack Overflow 16.4k 16.4k 1414 gold badges5252 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 677 677 11 gold badge77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Super User 635 635 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 567 567 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 407 407 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 420 What are file descriptors, explained in simple terms?
- 168 python flask import error
- 50 What is a Web Framework? How does it compare with LAMP?
- 50 Node.Js on windows - How to clear console
- 31 Vim: How to insert in visual block mode?
- 24 Is it possible to multiprocess a function that returns something in Python?
- 20 What happens if you don't set cache-control header?
- View more network posts →