“A great discovery solves a great problem, but there is a grain of discovery in the solution of any problem. Your problem may be modest, but if it challenges your curiosity and brings into play your inventive faculties, and if you solve it by your own means, you may experience the tension and enjoy the triumph of discovery.” - George Polya
Besides technical stuff, I enjoy Movies, Music, Sports etc.
"Ananyas Cintayanto Mam Ye Janah Paryupasate Tesam Nityabhiyuktanam Yoga-Ksemam Vahamy Aham"
Translation: Those who worship Me (the Creator due to which the Creation exists) with devotion, meditating on My transcendental form-to them I carry what they lack and preserve what they have.
Peace and Prosperity to all. Hare Krishna.
- Stack Overflow 17.6k 17.6k 1414 gold badges5858 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 737 737 22 gold badges99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Super User 645 645 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 557 557 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 447 447 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 472 What are file descriptors, explained in simple terms?
- 173 python flask import error
- 52 What is a Web Framework? How does it compare with LAMP?
- 52 Node.Js on windows - How to clear console
- 31 Vim: How to insert in visual block mode?
- 27 Is it possible to multiprocess a function that returns something in Python?
- 21 How is unicode represented internally in Python?
- View more network posts →