Being a programmer comes with the agony of recognizing all the inefficiencies in the world, and the blessing of being able to fix some of them.
I'm a software developer in VB.NET and C# and have been coding since 2007. I've been using a huge variety of different programming, scripting and markup languages so far (those in brackets only for a short time and/or to a very limited extend):
- VB.NET, VB6, VBA
- C#, (C, C++)
- Turbo Pascal/Delphi
- SQL, LINQ, XPath
- (Bash, Kornshell, Windows Batch, PowerShell)
- HTML, XML
- XAML for WPF apps
- Regular Expressions
- Wiki syntax
Top network posts
- 77 How to use Android quantity strings (plurals)?
- 12 How to turn ICollection<T> into IReadOnlyCollection<T>?
- 10 How to skip WPF DataGrid cell focus and go to control inside it?
- 5 Is it acceptable to report private incident of a PhD candidate to the university
- 5 Sum of numbers separated with comma
- View more network posts →