I like R, Time-Series Analysis, LaTeX, Philosophy and Mathematics. I've also been known to strum a chord and to say "checkmate".
Guildford, United Kingdom
Member for 5 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 26 '19 at 11:11
Top network posts
- 39 ARIMA model interpretation
- 29 Why are MA(q) time series models called "moving averages"?
- 21 Angle between two vectors in R
- 17 The difference between the three Augmented Dickey–Fuller test (none,drift, trend)
- 16 Is mathematics one big tautology?
- 14 How to put datasets into an R package
- 11 Visualize bivariate binomial distribution
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 31 '14