I'm a student of mathematics and computer science at Utrecht University, currently fascinated by compilers and everything that has to do with them. I started learning C++ in 2008, and have since then also picked up Python, C#, and Haskell.
Apart from that, I play go (less often than I'd like), try to learn Lojban (with less success than I'd like), and am a member of Biton.
I am also known as jesyspa elsewhere on the net.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
21 profile views
Last seen Nov 13 '13 at 13:09
Top network posts
- 109 If our universe was a simulation, what could a bug look like?
- 37 Is a while loop intrinsically a recursion?
- 19 Can C++ code be valid in both C++03 and C++11 but do different things?
- 18 Does Overloading Operator<< works inside the class?
- 15 Using Bound with a type-annotated tree
- 14 What makes a language Turing-complete?
- 13 The use of footnotes to translate foreign words in a novel
- View more network posts →