I'm a student of mathematics and computer science at Utrecht University, currently fascinated by compilers and everything that has to do with them. I started learning C++ in 2008, and have since then also picked up Python, C#, and Haskell.
Apart from that, I play go (less often than I'd like), try to learn Lojban (with less success than I'd like), and am a member of Biton.
I am also known as jesyspa elsewhere on the net.
Member for 7 years, 11 months
21 profile views
Last seen Nov 13 '13 at 13:09
- Code Review 3k 3k 1313 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 810 810 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Computer Science 321 321 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 109 If our universe was a simulation, what could a bug look like?
- 37 Is a while loop intrinsically a recursion?
- 19 Can C++ code be valid in both C++03 and C++11 but do different things?
- 18 Does Overloading Operator<< works inside the class?
- 15 Using Bound with a type-annotated tree
- 15 What makes a language Turing-complete?
- 13 The use of footnotes to translate foreign words in a novel
- View more network posts →