I'm a student of mathematics and computer science at Utrecht University, currently fascinated by compilers and everything that has to do with them. I started learning C++ in 2008, and have since then also picked up Python, C#, and Haskell.
Apart from that, I play go (less often than I'd like), try to learn Lojban (with less success than I'd like), and am a member of Biton.
I am also known as jesyspa elsewhere on the net.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
21 profile views
Last seen Nov 13 '13 at 13:09
- Stack Overflow 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Code Review 3.2k 3.2k 1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 835 835 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Computer Science 346 346 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 110 If our universe was a simulation, what could a bug look like?
- 37 Is a while loop intrinsically a recursion?
- 21 Does Overloading Operator<< works inside the class?
- 19 Can C++ code be valid in both C++03 and C++11 but do different things?
- 15 Using Bound with a type-annotated tree
- 15 Why does my class's destructor get called when I add instances to a vector?
- 15 What makes a language Turing-complete?
- View more network posts →